Transferring your .uk domain to HOST100 is very easy. Follow our step by step guide for a hassle free transfer.
1. Go to https://www.host100.co.uk/
and click Domain Registration
and then click Bulk Domain Transfer.
Type in one or more domain names into the Search Box and then click on the lookup button.
2. Select your Domain name(s) from the list, then click on the Order Now
3. Select any hosting options you want then click the Update Cart
4. Check the details are all correct and then click on the Checkout button.
5. If you are already a HOST100 customer click on the Click here to login link
, if not fill in your details.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the order.
7. Once the transfer is completed, if required you can use the Client Area to change the nameservers for your domain
To complete the transfer of your .uk name to ourselves you will need to contact the current registrar and direct them to change the 'IPS tag' on your domain name to HOST100. This is how Nominet are notified to make us responsible for your domain (renewals, etc.).
If your current host refuses to change the IPS tag for you or they want to charge you more than £10 then visit Nominet (http://www.nominet.org.uk/
) and use their online service or contact them on 01865 332244 (Lines are open 8am - 6pm).
You will receive an confirmation email from us once they have changed the IPS tag at which time you will have full control over the domain name through our control panel.